“If youâ€™re serious about marketing you need to keep up with best practice techniques.â€
The Subscriptions Strategy newsletter – with four special subscription marketing reports worth Â£132 FREE of charge
Most subscribe to our newsletter for the case studies it contains: successful promotions and techniques for websites, internet, email promotions, newsletters, magazines, books and reports etc.
It means you are not isolated in the marketing work you do. You know what currently works and what doesn’t. And Subscriptions Strategy is a great resource for staff training too.
We dig deep to uncover whatâ€™s working. We explain what works and why – and how to apply each technique to build repeat business.
Build valuable repeat business: download these special issues of the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter
As a new subscriber to the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter, you receive the following special reports worth Â£132, completely FREE of charge:
1. Double internet sales: how a split-test doubles revenue
- Ancillary sales: how to turn a loss-maker into an Internet winner
- Copywriting: identify poor copy with our simple test
- Handling that killer objection: â€œWhy pay when I can get this stuff free?â€
- Specialist marketing advice: whatâ€™s it worth?
2. Building paid subscribers
- Online subscribers: persuading new subscribers to sign up online
- Short or long copy? Why long copy can kill response
- Email marketing: increasing email opening rate by 25%
- Internet models: why most Internet business models donâ€™t make a profit
- What is the marketersâ€™ biggest Internet challenge today?
Ref: SS 61. Free of charge. Usual cost Â£33
3. Copywriting: creating a sales letter
- How to change that first paragraph and lift response
- Subject lines: increase the open rate by 300%
- Emails: the best day and hour to send out your email campaign
- WH Smith: the newstrade battleground
Ref: SS 62. Free of charge. Usual cost Â£33
4. Fifteen Marketing Innovations every Publisher Should Know
This ebook is packed with marketing examples and colour illustrations. Each device you use will easily repay the cost of your subscription by lifting response and boosting profits.
Ref: Special report. Free of charge. Usual cost Â£33
Among the innovations you’ll discover in your starter pack are: an email capture programme that is building thousands of new subscribers; a clever, low-cost direct mail pack; an insert card that pulls in three times more response; or a new headline that has transformed the profitability of an advertisement.
These are not ‘ideas’ but tried and tested techniques
Each issue of the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter carries at least ten creative techniques most publishers can use. We give full page illustrations and analyse each promotion – with links to websites. You’ll immediately start to improve response and reduce your costs because:
We are publishers and active direct markers and have tested each technique on one of our publications or websites
You get consultancy-level advice on the whole business of profitable marketing. The editor and advisory panel are pre-eminent in their fields — all are heavily involved in direct and Internet marketing. For example: would you like to know about:
1. Successful models for bringing in and renewing subscriptions for your website?
2. Converting free registrations and subscriptions into paid?
3. Building a huge list of registrants via your website to convert to paid-subscribers for your titles?
4. Tweaking your current email promotions to boost revenue?
This is vital marketing knowledge ready for you to use now to boost revenue!
We test-market so you don’t have to go to the expense
If Subscriptions Strategy doesnâ€™t pay for itself with the very first tip you use, just cancel your subscription. This is an unlimited guarantee and can be exercised at any time during your subscription.
Please click on the link below to place your trial order. This what you receive:
20% off the full price of an annual 6-issue subscription to the digital edition of the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter (a saving of Â£40)
15 Subscriptions Marketing Innovations Every Publisher Should Know
PLUS three special issues of the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter to bring you up to date with best practice marketing procedures for online and traditional subscription marketing
You pay just Â£157, a total saving of Â£132 all ready for immediate download in pdf format.
If the material does not come up to expectations, email, write or phone for a full refund. This guarantee is valid for the lifetime of your subscription and can be exercised at any time.
Subscriptions Strategy Ltd