Here’s how to get four free issues of the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter.
With this special deal you receive FOUR free special reports worth Â£132, including a bumper issue on subscriptions website business models.
Click on any link in this message to read about our free trial and collect your four free reports.
Successful subscriptions websites
Which are the successful website business models? This is a hot topic because so many publishersâ€™ websites â€“ probably most â€“ are losing money. That is why it’s important to show what is currently working.
Here are a few of the areas we explore:
- If you are publishing a website at a loss then you need to make some changes to the format.
- If you are thinking of launching a new website, you need to know which model to copy.
- If you are publishing a profitable website, you can boost profits further and gain market share with the tactics we review in this issue.
How the marketing elements should work
Our first step is to demonstrate how the marketing elements of a good website work. We show, for example, how just a few changes to a landing page will lift the number of visitors who sign up by 95 per cent. That alone would solve a lot of revenue problems!
And do you stage the sign-up sequence over two or more pages, or put all the fields onto a single page?
Do you give away free information?
How much information should you give away free? And what should you call your subscribers? A website that sells â€˜membershipsâ€™ will build at least 10 per cent more customers than one that sells â€˜subscriptionsâ€™.
Click on the link below for your four free pdf downloads and trial subscription to the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter
Subscriptions marketing: confidential information for sale, with four special reports free of charge
The Subscriptions Strategy newsletter publishes international case studies of â€˜best practiceâ€™ marketing for the Internet, websites, newsletters, books and magazines etc.
As publishers ourselves, we live or die by results. If a promotion doesn’t work, we lose money. If it works we record the results and use it on our own, and our clientsâ€™ websites and publications.
Every issue of the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter carries examples of successful marketing.
How you benefit by removing risk
Our testing means the difficult and costly part is over. You can benefit from our tried and tested knowledge because the risk of failure has been removed and profitability is assured.
You will also find Subscriptions Strategy a great resource for training staff in all aspects of subscriptions marketing.
Please click on the link below for instant access to your subscriptions marketing starter pack. You receive:
1. 20% off the full price of an annual 6-issue subscription to the digital edition of the Subscriptions Strategy newsletter (a saving of Â£40)
2. Subscription Marketing Workbook worth Â£33: 15 Subscriptions Marketing Innovations Every Publisher Should Know
3. Subscriptions marketing ‘rapid update’: three special Subscriptions Strategy reports worth a total of Â£99 to bring you up to date with best practice marketing procedures for online and traditional subscription marketing
You pay just Â£157, a total saving of Â£211. If the material does not come up to expectations, email, write or phone for a full refund. This guarantee is valid for the lifetime of your subscription and can be exercised at any time.
Grab a big discount on The Subscriptions Strategy newsletter! A year’s supply of the UK’s top inside source of subscriptions marketing information: